Friday 15 February 2013

Welcome to the Omnivore's London Food Guide


Hello,

I like most of my fellow Londoners am an Omnivore, that is to say I eat both meat and vegetation. I also delight in the purchasing and cooking of meat and veg. Food has excited me for a long time now and I love experimenting, following the trends and introducing new ideas and tastes to my friends and family. I know my bergamots from my limes and my prosciutto from my San Danielle and would love all of London to enjoy  food as much as I do.

In these blogs I hope to take you on a geographical and gastronomical tour around London. Not only restaurants but the delis, butchers and cheese mongers explaining why they are so good and what particular products make them stand out. I am a qualified chef and although  if you are reading this you probably have many cookery books I may squeeze in the odd recipe if it so happens to be particularly taste bud friendly.

I hope to bring you the big new  food stories of London. So stick with me if you want to find out about the best food outlets and new restaurants in the capital.

Kind regards,

The Omnivore


No comments:

Post a Comment